Price: 10000 FCFA (XOF) / Prix 10000 FCFA (XOF)
Order your XportCARD here! Our team will contact you for delivery and payment on delivery
Commandez votre XportCARD ici! Notre équipe vous contactera pour la livraison et le paiement à la livraison
A VISA e-wallet to send or receive from all over the world without a bank account.
XPORTCARD: A PARTNERSHIP WITH THE UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
The XportCARD prepaid card is a pre-funded and rechargeable Visa International / GIM card. It is internationally usable at all Visa points of acceptance (ATM *, POS ** & Web) in more than 200 countries.
Some scammers are shipping XportCARD's to perpetrate acts of fraud. HELP US STOP THEM! Here is what you need to know:
- An XportCARD only costs USD 20$.
- An XportCARD can contain no more than $4000 USD, and is loaded upon ID presentation in our Benin branches, or from the "rayOn" apps.
- We never use Western Union/ MoneyGramm or other money transfer solutions. All of our online sales occure though our secured "rayOn" Apps.
- Your Pin Codes always comes sealed with your card in an enveloppe, and the XportCARD team do not know the code.
- Your Pin Codes are free. We will never ask you to pay for your XportCARD' PIN code.
- Exportunity Group and the XportCARD team do not offer loans.
If any of the above does not apply, you have been contacted by a scammer and should not engage with them.
STAY SAFE! Know more about XportCARDs here:
XPORTCARD IN MORE DETAILS
What are the services related to the XportCARD?
- Real-time banking operations;
- Receipt of payments by online shops
- Online reloading from any country;
- Balance studies;
- POS payments;
- Purchase on WEB;
- ATM cash withdrawal;
- Mini statement of account;
- Transfer from card to card;
- Global Acceptance: XportCARD Prepaid Card is accepted at millions of merchant sites worldwide.
What are the benefits of XportCARD?
- It creates a simple practical alternative to cash;
- The cheapest way to transfer money to your close XportCARD holders abroad at the single rate of 1100 FCFA;
- The process of issuing the card is simplified. You can get it instantly at any Exportunity Authorized Distributor;
- Offers better record keeping than cash (a history of transactions made on the prepaid card is available on the GTP card management system available at ).
- Eliminates the need to carry large sums of money;
- Reduces the possibility of online scam as the card is not linked to the cardholder's account;
- When cash is lost or stolen, it disappears forever and in most cases it can not be recovered. In the case of a lost or stolen prepaid card, the value on the cardholder's account remains intact and may be transferred to a replacement card or other prepaid card.
Who is it for?
-A everyone, more specifically
- Entrepreneurs and traders who make international purchases, both on the internet and traveling;
- To sellers who would like to receive international payments or from their Exportunity online store.
- Dealers resellers who would like to cancel the risk of loss and receive payments directly into their bank account.
What is the cost of XportCARD related services?
✔ Data on the XportCARD Card Charges taken from the amount charged on the card
- Reloading XportCARD in EXPORTUNITY charging centers or in a UBA bank: 1.5%
- Reloading XportCARD via the internet bank: 0.75%
- Reloading via the GTP platform 1.50%
✔ Expense data via XportCARD Charges taken from the amount of the expense
- Online purchase (Web): costs related to the purchase on line on the platform of UBA BENIN;
- ATM withdrawal (UBA or not):
* If GAB UBA = OF
* If UEMOA ATM = 500FTTC
-Transfer of money from one XportCARD to another bank card: Withdrawal of a fixed rate of 1375F Whatever the amount :( Maximum amount per transfer: 500.000f, 3 maximum transfers per day)
Documents to provide to have an XportCARD:
- Complete and sign an XportCARD subscription form; Provide the original with two copies.
- A copy of the identity card of the holder