THE XPORTCARD PREPAID CARD
The XportCARD prepaid card is a pre-funded and rechargeable Visa International / GIM card. It is internationally usable at all Visa points of acceptance (ATM *, POS ** & Web) in more than 200 countries.
XportCARDs retail for 20$ only, and their activation is free.
You can find the closest seller of XportCARDs to your location on the rayOn app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7989654792875155121&hl=en&gl=US
A PARTNERSHIP WITH THE UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Since 2017, the XportCARD provides exceptionnal customer service and security to its users.
WHAT ARE THE SERVICES RELATED TO THE XPORTCARD?
- Real-time banking operations;
- Receipt of payments by online shops- Online reloading from any country
- Balance studies
- POS payments
- Purchase on WEB
- ATM cash withdrawal
- Mini statement of account
- Transfer from card to card
- Global Acceptance: XportCARD Prepaid Card is accepted at millions of merchant sites worldwide.
BENEFITS OF THE XPORTCARD
- It creates a simple practical alternative to cash;
- The cheapest way to transfer money to your close XportCARD holders abroad at the single rate of 1100 FCFA;
- The process of issuing the card is simplified. You can get it instantly at any Exportunity Authorized Distributor;
- Offers better record keeping than cash (a history of transactions made on the prepaid card is available on the GTP card management system available at www.myubaafricard.com).
- Eliminates the need to carry large sums of money;
- Reduces the possibility of online scam as the card is not linked to the cardholder's account;
- When cash is lost or stolen, it disappears forever and in most cases it can not be recovered. In the case of a lost or stolen prepaid card, the value on the cardholder's account remains intact and may be transferred to a replacement card or other prepaid card.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Entrepreneurs and traders who make international purchases, both on the internet and traveling;
- To sellers who would like to receive international payments or from their rayOn online store.
- Dealers resellers who would like to cancel the risk of loss of cash.
COST OF XPORTCARD RELATED SERVICES
✔ Data on the XportCARD Card Charges taken from the amount charged on the card
- Reloading XportCARD in EXPORTUNITY charging centers or in a UBA bank: 1.5%
- Reloading XportCARD via the internet bank: 0.75%
- Reloading via the GTP platform 1.50%
✔ Expense data via XportCARD Charges taken from the amount of the expense
- Online purchase (Web): costs related to the purchase on line on the platform of UBA BENIN;
- ATM withdrawal (UBA or not):
* If GAB UBA = OF
* If UEMOA ATM = 500FTTC
-Transfer of money from one XportCARD to another bank card: Withdrawal of a fixed rate of 1375F Whatever the amount :( Maximum amount per transfer: 500.000f, 3 maximum transfers per day)
DOCUMENTS TO PROVIDE TO HAVE AN XPORTCARD:
- Complete and sign an XportCARD subscription form; Provide the original with two copies.
- A copy of the identity card of the holder