*SCAM AND FRAUD ALERT!*
Some criminals are pretending to be Exportunity Staff and sending stolen XportCARD's by DHL to perpetrate acts of fraud. We are gathering information to stop these criminals:
HELP US STOP THEM!
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The only valid email address for XportCARDs is: . If anyone contacts you form a different email address regarding XportCARDs it is most probably a scam.
- Exportunity Group and the XportCARD team do NOT provide loans or lottery.
- XportCARD Pin Codes are free. We will never ask you to pay for your XportCARD' PIN code.
- XportCARD Pin Codes always comes sealed with the card to the lawful owner in an enveloppe. The XportCARD team do not know the PIN codes. If you do not have "your" XportCARD PIN, you probably are in possession of a stolen card. If you have an XportCARD in your possession which was unlawfully purchased, you are violating the laws of the Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) and should immediately return the cards to UBA (United Bank for Africa, address is on the card).
- An XportCARD only costs USD 20$.
- An XportCARD cannot hold more than $4000 USD at one time, as per the governing Central Bank regulation, and is only sold upon presentation of a physical ID in our Benin branches, or via the "rayOn" apps.
- DO NOT BE SCAMMED! We never use Western Union/ MoneyGram or other money transfer solutions. All of our online sales occure though our secured "rayOn" Apps.
- If anyone asks you to pay for a PIN, they are SCAMMERS, DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR MESSAGES, or you might become an accomplice of criminal conduct.
If you are a victim of these criminals, you can help stop them by sharing your story, email us at
Exportunity Group is determined along with law enforcement authorities to track and identify all individuals and/or groups using XportCARDs for unlawful activities.
Learn more about XportCARDs here: